Let’s dive into how we are getting up to $100k daily ad spends on Facebook for one of our eCommerce clients. To a small business, this can seem like a large amount to spend on advertising. For this reason, it’s important to implement mindset changes and tricks that can help you change the way you approach scaling up. I’m going to talk about them here.
On this episode:
- Advertising and long-term brand vision.
- Profit overall versus profit from advertising.
- When to focus on direct-to-consumer advertising.
- Why sometimes it’s okay to run ads and break even.
- What to expect on ROAS (return on advertising spend).
- How to get the maximum value from your customers.
- The importance of email and SMS marketing to encourage repeat customers.
- How to extract the most value out of each customer.
- Why it’s important not to panic when bumping up your advertising budget.
- Do not limit yourself with performance rules early on.
- Delayed attribution with Facebook ads.
- Creating different iterations of ads for varying potential customers.
- The benefit of creating various landing pages for the same product.
- The most important piece of advice to take from this podcast: advanced tracking software.
- Facebook analytics are imperfect and why the numbers can be off.
- How to balance your ads with broad targeting campaigns.
- Misconceptions about how to best utilize Facebook ads.
- Advertising videos and how to use them effectively.
- How this video strategy extracts value from the working creatives.
- The benefit of creating dedicated videos for holidays.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.