A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Friday Mar 05, 2021
Friday Mar 05, 2021
In this episode we’re proud to introduce Jason Wong, a Managing Partner at Wonghaus Ventures. There, he has helped dozens of successful brands with the modern fast to market, fast to sell approach. We will be covering quite a few topics today, including how eCommerce businesses should source their products, how to get the best pricing from the manufacturer, and how to manage quality control to ensure your product meets your specifications.
On this episode:
- [0:43] Jason introduces himself and describes what he does.
- [1:21] How Jason got into eCommerce.
- [2:15] The best way approach building a product from scratch.
- [4:28] The influence the internet has had on testing products.
- [6:24] What is the best way to go about building a prototype?
- [8:16] Tips on finding suppliers for a new product.
- [10:58] How to avoid being scammed by a supplier.
- [12:46] What you can do to find the right supplier for you.
- [14:50] When it’s best to find a local sourcing agent.
- [18:48] How to balance quality and price when choosing a supplier.
- [20:42] How can you get a discount from a supplier?
- [22:01] The other aspects of your deal that can be negotiated.
- [22:49] Managing quality control in the manufacturing process of your product.
- [24:48] How to find Jason’s sourcing agency.
- [26:24] What can you do if your product does not come out correctly?
- [28:01] Examples of product defects Jason has encountered in the past.
- [33:26] What countries Wonghaus Ventures sources products with.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.