A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Monday Mar 08, 2021
Monday Mar 08, 2021
In this episode of the Built to Scale eCommerce Show, we’re covering the 7-Step marketing strategy you can use to generate a higher revenue for your business. Most eCommerce businesses could be getting up to $30-$50 million each year if they just solved two things.
This episode is about one of those crucial aspects, which is having the right marketing strategy and mindset. It took us a few years to figure out what that path to $50 million each year looks like, but now we can confidently say that even smaller businesses can get there.
On this episode:
- What role trial and error plays in figuring out how to generate this revenue.
- Limiting beliefs in marketing that big tier businesses don’t have.
- The tools used to educate clients on these steps.
- Why it’s important that this growth happens in steps, and not all at once.
- Why your marketing channels need to be synchronized.
- When it’s okay to go down in return on ad spend (ROAS).
- How market research is underrated and undervalued.
- The most impactful marketing channel right now.
- Why you should not diversify too early.
- The benefit of using A/B testing and quantifiable data.
- What happens when you scale even further with Facebook ads?
- The influence of strong branding and community on customer retention.
- The benefit of having optimized marketing funnels.
- One important key to extracting the most revenue out of a customer.
- What can happen if you implement influencer marketing correctly?
- The approach that all marketing channels must have a common goal.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.