We’ve got an interesting thought about how many direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands the world needs. This idea was sprouted from research I was doing as we worked to start our eCommerce brand.
Listen to the episode to learn what DTC means, what new brands need to do to see more tremendous success, and how we’re implementing some of these lessons in our own business.
On this episode:
- What is inspiring me to think outside the box?
- One of the most recent realizations about DTC brands.
- Why it can be challenging to build a successful business.
- What original direct-to-consumer brands did right.
- Examples of DTC brands that have been successful in their approach.
- How can companies get back to their direct-to-consumer roots?
- Why it’s essential to keep innovating in any industry.
- What one skincare brand is doing that’s innovative and new.
- The takeaway thought from this episode.
- How we’re implementing some of these methods at AdKings Agency.
- The results we see in the past few months of testing.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.