There are a few books I’ve read that are related to what we’re talking about today, including “Dichotomy of Leadership” and “Extreme Ownership”. This episode is all about sharing what I learned from these books, and what exactly happened that led to a major mistake. Plus, I’ll be sharing what we’re doing differently at AdKings now as a result.
On this episode:
- Why you need to communicate goals to all stakeholders.
- Monitor progress with clients, but don’t elaborate on execution.
- What a leader needs to do, good or bad.
- Why empowerment and trust are important in team relationships.
- Two things effective leaders always do.
- What happens to a team when a leader micromanages them?
- Negative results from a team leader being too hands-off.
- How you can inspire your team to make their own decisions.
- How and why we lost two clients in 2020.
- What happened with the team member involved with these two lost accounts.
- What we do differently with our clients now.
- The process we have in place to focus on profitability and keep the clients happy.
- Why you should read “Dichotomy of Leadership” and “Extreme Ownership”.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.