A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Monday Sep 20, 2021
Monday Sep 20, 2021
We have been considering getting venture capital ourselves lately, so in this episode we’re sharing all of the different pros and cons that we have found. There’s a lot to think about when deciding if looking for funding makes sense for your business or not.
On this episode:
- The biggest benefit of venture capital.
- How hiring A-level players can support your business goals.
- How does venture capital influence your growth goals and milestones?
- What you can do to inflate your business evaluation.
- Why you shouldn’t rely on getting connections and support when you receive money.
- The impact that bureaucracy can have on your business.
- What should you keep in mind when considering venture capital funds?
- What businesses may expect to continue funding you.
- What to be thinking about if you want to get into the venture capital game.
- Why you need to have big ambitions to seek out venture capital.
- The type of product that entices other businesses to invest.
- Why you need to think about your exit if you’re considering raising money.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.