What are the differences between branding ads and performance-focused social media ads? We’ll analyze this based on recent personal experiences and revelations, but it also does tie into the work we’ve done with our clients. Listen to learn more about which ad tends to be more effective and why.
On this episode:
- What it was like watching a TV ad when you haven’t seen one in a long time.
- What are branding ads missing compared to social media ads?
- One of the biggest pitfalls eCommerce business owners fall into.
- Why branding ad strategy doesn’t always transfer over to social media the same way.
- The goal of performance marketing.
- Why you need to have an emotional hook in your social media ads.
- The types of ads that tend to do better overall.
- How we know performance-based ads are more effective than branding ads.
- How ads tie into the shelf space you get inside a store.
- Why some brands are rethinking their ad strategy.
- Where you may have the advantage over bigger brands and how to use that in your ads.
- When branding ads make the most sense to focus on.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.