Some partnerships can be beneficial, while others can be a complete catastrophe and ruin the momentum of a business. When the partnership is a right fit, it helps the business thrive. You have to choose wisely when determining a business partner, and hopefully the information in today’s episode will help you.
On this episode:
- The biggest issue of having a bad business partner.
- Who you should not create a business with and why.
- What your business partner needs to cover for you.
- Why the business partners behind AdKings Agency work together so well.
- Why so many business partnerships fail.
- What do you need to talk about with your potential business partners?
- Why you may need to have a pre-planned exit strategy.
- What having a partner or a few partners can help you with.
- Advice for testing out how well a partnership could work before you commit.
- The most difficult part of finding a partner.
- What most business partners are looking for in a new venture.
- How can you enter a business partnership in a prepared way?
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.