As a growing business, copycats can be a big problem, especially once you start hitting eight figures a year. We’re seeing 2-3 copycats for new businesses every week. It’s kind of crazy to think that a company can come in and steal all of the hard work you put into your marketing right out from under you.
On this episode:
- What happened when our own business was copied.
- The importance of having a community in dealing with copycats.
- The first step in dealing with copycats.
- Three main things you can do when you notice a copycat of your business.
- The solutions available to you if the copycat is on Shopify.
- Reactive actions and preventive actions against copycats.
- How can you stay a step ahead of your competitors?
- How to make your business more difficult to duplicate.
- What can you ramp up to deter copycats?
- Where copycats make their biggest mistake.
- How having a brand purpose and mission beats copycats every time.
- How building trust and being irreplaceable can protect you.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.