One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever make in your business is when to fire someone. It might feel like you’re disappointing that person or yourself, but it’s crucial to always be clear about what standards you expect to be met.
By listening to this episode, you’ll learn when and how to do it, as well as what has been learned from firing situations that AdKings has been involved in.
On this episode:
- The most absurd type of firing situation.
- Owning the agreement that was made in the first place, whether as a client or team member.
- How different reactions to getting fired can show that you made the right decision.
- Taking steps to prevent getting to the point of firing in the first place.
- How to set expectations and responsibilities from the start.
- Why is it good to put a lot of pressure on new hires?
- Providing a task as a challenge with no context.
- Why you must take part of the blame if an employee is not working out.
- How to bring up issues to employees that are not performing.
- Problems that can spread to other team members from an underperforming member.
- Personal traits that are looked for within AdKings.
- Why communication is everything.
- Wanting to have team members that don’t ask too many questions.
- What is more important: process or output?
- The best reaction to see from a team member when they make a mistake.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.