We’re continuing our chat about how you can maximize your productivity, while also managing your stress and keeping your sanity, in the second of this 2-part episode. Today focuses on daily tasks and biohacking to manage productivity on a smaller scale. If you have struggled in the past with time-management and could use some tips on how to utilize the time you have more effectively, these tips are for you.
On this episode:
- Get in the habit of planning your week before the week starts.
- Figure out what needs to get done, and then allocate specific timeframes accordingly.
- Create focus windows of 3-4 hours.
- Monday is a great day to start this planning.
- Tackle your most important tasks early in the week.
- Outsource whenever possible or necessary.
- Prioritize learning and self-improvement.
- Block out rest periods, for instance, over lunch.
- Set aside the second half of the day for less important tasks.
- Prioritize tasks and divide the day between difficult and easy things to do.
- Utilize apps like FocusMe or other blocking software.
- How sound-cancelling headphones can be a useful tool.
- These headphones can deter other people from distracting you.
- Small things can be more distracting than you realize.
- More biohacking tips coming soon.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.