A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Monday May 17, 2021
Monday May 17, 2021
Monday May 17, 2021
A lot of today’s topic breaks down to OKRs (objectives and key results), and how you can utilize this goal-setting framework in your business. This is not only useful for managing activities in your business, but can also translate into your personal life. In this episode, you’ll learn about OKRs in detail, from what they are to how to implement them. Plus, we’ll be sharing some examples as well as what not to do when creating your OKRs.
On this episode:
- A background on the team at AdKings Agency, and how the team has grown.
- Goals of the agency last year versus now.
- What they implement but sometimes fail to follow through on.
- What you must do to set your team up for success.
- The best way to go about goal setting with a team.
- What the OKR framework is and what it’s intended to do.
- How many key results should you aim to have?
- The difference between key results and tasks.
- The benefits of OKRs and how they help improve collaborations between teams.
- How OKRs support bold and challenging (stretch) goals.
- Examples of good objectives and key results.
- Common mistakes that are made when setting key results.
- The difference between KPIs and OKRs.
- The process by which you should use to go about creating company OKRs.
- When to check in on your results.
- What to do at the end of a cycle and the easiest way to do it.
- A few guiding activities for checking in.
- How long you can expect it to take to get the hang of this process.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.