Why should you even grow your business with your audience? If you get to a place in your business where you feel like growth is stuck, keep in mind that the situation may not be as it seems. There is a way that you can tap into your audience to get some direction and perspective, and also to support your continued growth.
On this episode:
- A personal story about this exact situation from about a year ago.
- How it seems group membership has changed in Facebook over the past few years.
- Why it’s tempting to come up with new ideas to better your position in the future.
- What happens when you get swept up in your own perspective?
- What we learned from connecting and discussing perspectives with our community.
- The importance of collecting feedback and how it can help your business.
- What can you do when you feel lost in your business direction?
- Why personal discussions are better than forms or questionnaires.
- Where to connect with our community and share your thoughts.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.