A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Monday Aug 30, 2021
Monday Aug 30, 2021
This episode continues our discussion about hiring by getting into Justin’s process for second stage candidates. For AdKings, the second stage of hiring is more based on technical skills. We will be discussing some of the tasks Justin sets prospective hires, how to gauge skill, and how they are best evaluated. There are some other candidate skills to examine as well to make sure we get an accurate impression of them.
On this episode:
- How Justin and his team evaluate candidates.
- Effectively communicating tasks and expectations to candidates.
- Creating a deadline for tasks.
- Gauging how communicative candidates are.
- Creating structured tasks to evaluate how well candidates follow instructions.
- Making accessible answer sheets for tasks so other team members can evaluate candidates.
- What type of practical tasks does AdKings set for potential hires in various roles?
- Tasks that are set for potential Juniors.
- Evaluating if candidates can structure ad accounts and if they notice discrepancies.
- Testing their knowledge of funnel issues.
- Tasks for Senior Advertisers.
- Analyzing data and pinpointing problems in accounts.
- Looking for logical thinking.
- Setting a case study for candidates to show their working process on.
- Tasks presented to video editors.
- Creating a video of specific length and technical specifications.
- Tasks for finance and legalities, and looking at how they organize their work.
- Tasks for creative managers.
- Creating spec scripts for ads based on information given.
- Ad reviews in video format to gauge their industry knowledge.
- How AdKings evaluate practical tasks.
- Did the candidate go the extra mile?
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.