In this episode of the Built to Scale eCommerce Show, we are discussing how to make better decisions. Do you remember the last time you felt lost in your business, and you weren’t sure what to focus on? Or perhaps in the past you’ve been procrastinating on a decision you had to make.
Today’s episode is all about the most important aspects of decision making as well as a strategy that you can use to help you make decisions better.
On this episode:
- What is more important than making the right decision?
- How procrastination can harm your decision making.
- A personal analogy related to decision making, and how a final decision was made.
- The book “Get Things Done” by David Allen and how it can help.
- What our head is and isn’t good for.
- A written strategy you can use to help you.
- How we can use being visual individuals to our advantage.
- Why the best decision you can make is a quick decision.
- How overthinking can limit you.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.