Today we’re joined by Leo Tropeano, the Founder of Mugsy Jeans. His company is a Chicago-based men’s denim brand and was recently named the fastest growing private denim company by Inc. Magazine.
Leo will share how he broke into an industry he had almost no experience with and created one of the fastest growing menswear brands in only 4 years. We’ll also be discussing the methods Leo has used to become a customer service experience master.
On this episode:
- [0:59] Leo shares how Mugsy was started and his previous experience in apparel before Mugsy.
- [2:35] What are some of the barriers to entry in the apparel industry?
- [3:37] How Leo solved his minimum order issue by using Kickstarter.
- [4:57] Navigating the learning curve in the denim industry.
- [6:10] Common obstacles when starting any type of business.
- [8:22] Why Leo changed manufacturers in the beginning stages.
- [9:12] How Leo leveraged his email list and tested what works to reach customers.
- [11:16] What he tested that did not work.
- [12:46] Digital advertising strategies that are successful for his business now.
- [14:20] How has Mugsy Jeans evolved based on customer feedback?
- [17:00] Tips for understanding what your customers really want.
- [18:37] The mistakes that Leo has made along the way and learned from.
- [20:55] The Mugsy Jeans strategy for getting tons of 5-star reviews.
- [22:34] How to create a company culture that supports quality customer service.
- [24:18] Recommendations on how to stay sane during your entrepreneurial journey.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.