How can you get the most out of your team? Justin is going to share the philosophy of this question at AdKings, what books say about this topic, and advice that can be applied to your business. If you have a strong team surrounding you, you’ll go way faster and way further.
On this episode:
- One of the values that AdKings has right from its inception.
- Lessons learned from Jocko Willink books.
- Why leaders must be willing to lean on ideas from other people.
- The importance of always having a bigger picture in mind.
- Why does AdKings provide ownership to team members?
- Giving input while letting team members do their thing.
- Trusting team members as much as possible, but intervening when needed.
- Knowing when to follow as a leader and not interfere.
- “The team is as good as their weakest member in the squad.”
- Achieving the goal of working on the business instead of in the business.
- An exercise to determine what would happen if you were unable to run your business.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.