A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Friday Mar 26, 2021
Friday Mar 26, 2021
Today we’re joined by Bili Balogun. She is the Founder of Tribe Beauty Box and Lashscoop. This beauty industry entrepreneur is also a growth marketer in addition to doing stock trading.
She has managed to construct two successful businesses in the subscription industry. She’s on the podcast today to discuss her experience working within this business model and the challenges and lessons she’s encountered along the way.
On this episode:
- [0:17] Bili introduces herself.
- [1:48] Bili’s stance on the subscription model.
- [3:24] The time frames on Bili’s subscriptions and how she decided on these.
- [4:32] Why you need to consider logistics issues when considering intervals.
- [5:55] How important are customization features with a subscription model?
- [7:01] The breakeven periods with subscription-based businesses.
- [8:19] How Bili’s logistics and fulfillment process has evolved over time.
- [10:32] The obstacles she faced in implementing a subscription model.
- [13:31] The bad experience Bili had previously working with an ad agency.
- [15:42] How a difficult public relations issue was handled.
- [18:40] What methods did Bili use to create a loyal following in her business?
- [20:38] Why she focused on referrals initially, and why those later got put on the back burner.
- [22:11] Unique suggestions for where you can put referral codes.
- [24:17] Acquisitions channels that have worked and not worked.
- [27:29] Why Bili prefers YouTube influencers for her brands over Instagram influencers.
- [28:10] The edge that Bili has over others in similar industries.
- [29:42] What Bili does to maintain her sanity as a business owner and entrepreneur.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.