A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Friday Oct 08, 2021
Friday Oct 08, 2021
In this episode we’re covering three takeaways that we’ve made in the past month at AdKings. Our perspectives on hiring have changed a lot recently, which is an aspect we’ll be focusing on heavily today.
There’s a project ongoing that we are aiming to build up to $100,000,000 a year, so you’ll hear the details on that too. Lastly, we’ll reveal why we’ve changed from being active investors in projects to being passive investors.
On this episode:
- The differing outlooks that the two of us have on projects.
- Why the approach we took to hiring our newest employee was different.
- Realizing that we shouldn’t always be pushing our personal preferences in the business.
- The reason why you need to give employees freedom.
- What do businesses that focus on sales often forget about?
- How to let go of things in your business, and how we have at AdKings.
- Letting go of your ego compared to letting go of your business.
- The decision we made regarding our new project that will cut down learning time.
- Why we’re able to work together efficiently at AdKings.
- A skill to look for in team members that is highly critical to long-term success.
- Why is it sometimes difficult to show people just how extensive marketing is?
- What will happen if you split your attention through non-passive investments.
- Why we’ve always been thinking about how to become passive investors.
- The breakthroughs we have made over the years and new ones we plan to make.
- Questions to ask business owners who are a few steps ahead of you.
- Why you need to be open to hearing solutions and implementing them.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.