A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Friday Aug 27, 2021
Friday Aug 27, 2021
Hiring is often seen as one of the biggest challenges an entrepreneur can face. Today we’ll be talking about hiring SOP, what Justin looks for in new hires, and what the first stage of hiring looks like. Let’s learn the types of questions to ask prospective hires and why it’s important to gauge how invested they are in your company.
On this episode:
- How Justin has created SOP for his team to be able to take over part of his work.
- What hiring looks like for Justin and his team.
- Utilizing softwares to streamline your process.
- What software Justin and his team use and the features it has.
- What type of questions to ask prospective hires and why.
- Tailoring your application process for the available roles.
- The importance of establishing motivation and passion in prospective hires.
- Questions and tasks to set for gauging technical knowledge.
- Criteria for evaluating first stage candidates.
- Critical questions to ask candidates and why asking about salary expectations is important.
- Diving into specific Ads experience and spend.
- Tailoring critical questions for specific roles.
- When to overlook critical question answers.
- Why Justin looks at descriptiveness in candidate answers.
- How to ensure your potential hires are invested in you and your team.
- How the way candidate thoughts are structured on paper can be an indicator of work.
- Moving candidates to the second stage of hiring.
- Why you need to be checking grammar and spelling in applications.
- How candidates represent themselves on their CV and social media.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.