Problem Solving Framework That Resulted In 7-Fig Agency, $100M In DTC Sales & 20 People A-Level Team
There is just one thing that brought me from being bullied and struggling to talk to people as a child to building a 7-figure agency: problem solving framework. The “superpower” outlined in this episode will enable you to believe that anything is possible, no matter where you’re starting from.
On this episode:
- Making hard problems simple.
- How playing video games taught an important lesson.
- Why the problem-solving framework used in gaming is applicable in life.
- Splitting your time across two different aspects to improve your skills.
- How should you approach a huge goal that you have identified?
- Breaking down your goal into multiple small ones and how this can be done in eCommerce.
- Being able to focus on the right things.
- What life-changing impact can be achieved from failure?
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.