Let's say you’ve already started your eCommerce business - you’ve hired your team, and your business is growing, but one person left your business last month.
At that time, it seems they could have moved on for any reason, and then another person leaves. Noticing a trend, you decide to investigate. This episode uncovers what is likely happening underneath the surface of this situation, and what you can do about it. We’ll explain promoting team alignment through the use of a business vision and a business mission.
On this episode:
- What you should do if you notice a trend of people leaving your business.
- How there can be different expectations in a business.
- Why does your business need a vision and mission?
- How our team personally went about creating these.
- The secret to building a strong team.
- The difference between a mission and a vision.
- How these influence team members.
- An example of what a vision and mission could sound like.
- How to create your own business mission and vision.
- Why you should create this personally before creating one for your business.
- How being aligned supports new hires.
- How having a mission can help your brand stand out for clients.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.