Today we’re sharing an unfortunate story about one of our clients. This story is really about how the path to success is full of difficulty and hardships. Learn what one of our clients did during their hardship, what happened as a result, and what they should have done differently.
On this episode:
- How one of our clients is facing hardships right now.
- The first lesson this client encountered when they hit the first level of revenue.
- The result when you don’t continue to introduce new products in your business.
- What happened to their ROAS (return on ad spend).
- The client’s reaction to this hardship and what happened to them as a result.
- What happened to the business scale and ROAS afterwards?
- The lesson the audience should take from this example.
- Why it’s important to test instead of signing a long-term contract with an agency.
- The number-one lesson you need to learn from businesses that are failing.
- The kind of growth that happened last year in the eCommerce field.
- What competitors in the eCommerce space are innovating right now?
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.