We’re starting our own DTC brand, and we have set a very ambitious goal for it. In business and life, you’ve got to get out of your comfort zone, and creating this brand is going to accomplish that. The way we’re approaching this goes against the grain compared to other popular brands, so listen in to find out why we chose this path.
On this episode:
- Why very few businesses make it to 5 figures.
- What the inspiration was to set such an ambitious goal for this new brand.
- A lesson learned about why it’s better to take action and fail than not take action at all.
- The decision to make the goals of the DTC brand public.
- Reasons why Darius believes that if he can do this, anyone can.
- Why you must fail multiple times to get where you want to go.
- Identifying problems in the market that aren’t perfectly solved yet.
- The importance of collecting feedback from your customers.
- Going to the market the opposite way of most large ecommerce brands.
- Other upcoming launches at AdKings.
- What you need to have if you want to find success as a DTC brand.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.