Why do some eCommerce brands start regressing three to nine months after finding stability? We’ve seen this time and time again with businesses - they’re fine for a few months after a scale up, and suddenly, the next month, they start to regress. Today we’ll talk about what is causing this to happen, how to avoid it, and what you can do to overcome it.
On this episode:
- Why a regression can sometimes be part of the process.
- What can you do to avoid regression?
- The psychological reaction when you scale successfully.
- Why you shouldn’t let the market evolve above you.
- Why developing products should be a priority in your business.
- The rate at which you should be introducing new products.
- The process you should have in place when introducing a new product.
- Three key areas of eCommerce growth.
- The role that testing plays when introducing a new product.
- The main thing you need to start doing now to keep your business from regressing.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.