A few years ago we were broke university students. Living in a place of Eastern Europe nobody knows - Lithuania. Fast forward a few years, we’re founders of AdKings Agency. An industry-leading boutique eCommerce growth agency responsible for one of the fastest-growing US eCommerce brands and taking it from $0.5M to $26M in a single year without any external funding. Now we’re working on helping to grow and scale a dozen other eCommerce businesses to 8 or 9-figures. Managing over $18M in paid media ad spend a year and delving deep into sophisticated eCommerce exits, investments, and acquisitions world. Our world is intense, crazy, ever-changing, and challenging. This podcast is simple. Every week we, Darius, and Justin are going to open up our & our agency lives. We’re going to share behind the scenes insights about what makes our clients' businesses grow at the speed they are growing. We’re going to share our best-learned marketing methods, channel insights, and growth hacks that took us millions of dollars to figure out. And we’re going to open up insights from our client's business development strategies from operations management to raising capital that supported this growth. Nothing held back to help you transform your business into an 8 or even 9-figure powerhouse. Are you ready to click play? - Darius Kunca & Justin Gecevicius 👉 We're releasing new episodes every Monday, Wednesday & occasionally Friday.
Wednesday May 12, 2021
Wednesday May 12, 2021
We are diving into a topic most listeners might find relatively scary to think about. If you’re curious about how eCommerce may be evolving and you want to stay ahead of the game by knowing how to adapt your business, the information shared today is going to have great value for you. Let’s talk about the macro-trends and micro-trends coming in the eCommerce space.
On this episode:
- What kind of trends you should focus on right now.
- The trend Amazon started on and how it has changed.
- Major trends in eCommerce a few years ago versus today.
- Ways to categorize trend phases in order to analyze them.
- What a trend saturation phase typically looks like.
- Why it’s more difficult to be successful in eCommerce now.
- The phase that eCommerce is entering.
- The golden phase of trends and when this phase takes place.
- Examples of oversaturated trends in various industries.
- The best way to conduct market research to identify trends.
- Why it’s important to think ahead and anticipate trends in eCommerce.
- Two strategies to prevent your business from becoming irrelevant.
- Trends to look for if you’re starting a business now.
- The main takeaways you should get from this episode.
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.