If you’re a business owner, you’ve probably got a to-do list. Today, we’ll share how to best tackle your to-do list. Before you can effectively tackle your tasks, you have to prioritize them. While this subject is generally relevant, it is even more important for an eCommerce business owner. During this episode we will be revealing the method that we use for productivity and also explain how it can be helpful for you.
On this episode:
- Using prioritization as a business owner.
- Why working all the time is not necessarily a good thing.
- How can you free up more time for yourself?
- Why you’re not meeting your goals and how to fix it.
- Why not prioritizing will leave you unsatisfied with your business.
- Where the ICE scoring framework originated.
- What does ICE stand for and how does it work?
- How to apply ICE scoring to your weekly tasks.
- Applying this to your business generally as well as with your clients.
- Adjusting the ICE score to find better results.
- What can using this framework help you accomplish?
Apply for a Discovery Call With Us:
➤ www.adkings.agency/intro - Want us personally to help to grow your eCommerce business to 8 or even 9-figures? Then check out our Boutique eCommerce Specialized Facebook Ads & Omni-channel Funnels Growth Agency - AdKings.
Our Other Resources:
www.adkings.agency/memos - Exclusive AdKings Memos Newsletter. Our best case studies, real test results, and bi-weekly actionable insights on what is working RIGHT NOW for our clients in their journey to 8 & 9-figures. Curated for business owners, CEO's, CMO's and delivered straight to your inbox. Must join if you love our content on the podcast!
www.adkings.agency/community - Free eCommerce Community With 2000+ Members. Would love to chat, ask us some questions, or maybe even help us decide the next podcast topic? Join our free Facebook community of over 2000+ other eCom Entrepreneurs, CEO's, CMO's, and marketers.
www.adkings.agency/careers - Are you living and breathing everything marketing & FB advertising? Extremely ambitious in driving tremendous results, love challenges, and want to help manage a portfolio of 7 & 8-figure eCommerce clients? Apply now.